Article may refer to:
- Article (European Union), articles of treaties of the European Union
- Article (grammar), a grammatical element used to indicate definiteness or indefiniteness
- Article (publishing), a piece of nonfictional prose that is an independent part of a publication
- Articles of Confederation, the early United States Constitution
- Articles of association, the regulations governing a company, used in India, the United Kingdom and other countries
- Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization, the U.S. equivalents
- Articles of clerkship, see articled clerk
- Articles of Faith, sets of beliefs usually found in creeds
- "Articles", a song from Beowülf's 1993 album Un-Sentimental
- RDS-1, the Soviet Union's first atomic test device, code-named "the article"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.