Appearing in "The Power of 300"Edit
Synopsis for "The Power of 300"Edit
Four sisters, bound by love and magic, have had their lives turned upside down many times in the years since they first inherited their powers. Now, they must put aside their differences and work together to take back their world. The Charmed Ones will need to unleash the full strength of the magic that has been growing through their family line for centuries in an epic battle that will bring season nine to its earth-shattering conclusion.
- No special notes.
- David Seidman made a copy of the cover that had Darryl Morris's face in the shadows to hide his presence on the cover, but the wrong version was released.
- David Seidman used his wife's face for the photo reference for Prue/Patience's face.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Charmed Vol 1 24 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Charmed series
- Images from Charmed Vol 1 24
Links and ReferencesEdit